Saturday, March 21, 2015

Time Lapse Creation of Acrylic Painting - Dolphin Play







Acrylic painting on canvas paper. This painting didn't turn out the way I'd hoped. There were several things I really liked about it, but I ended up with one dolphin that looked really a lot like a cross between a seal and a dolphin (seal head, dolphin body)... I still did a time lapse of it if anyone likes to watch them. I enjoy making them and have fun watching the sped up version of the painting, lol. After the video I did re-work the seal headed dolphin and I did manage to change him... into a duck billed dolphin!!! LOL



For the record... I fixed it! I'll get a pic of it tomorrow. I'm exhausted by this painting, haha. I ended up turning the troublesome dolphin on the lower right hand side into two (it was too long anyway) dolphins and I got rid of the beak on the initial dolphin head.

No comments:

Post a Comment